His O2 sats were in the low 90's which Dr Cocalis suspected some collaterals as soon as he saw his numbers and during the echo he did see a couple of them. He says that the only concern would be if he got "too pink" but that he would rather him be a little too pink than a little too blue. He says there is nothing too worry about or to look for as far as symptoms and such and that they will just remove them during the Fontan or when he has a Cath if they need to. Otherwise...his heart function is Great, his EKG was normal & he finally came off of the lasix! Now we are down to just Enalapril and aspirin! Dr Cocalis and I also talked a little about the Fontan & the future. We will see him again in 6 months!
Another pic I had to share...Believe it or not this silly boy is laughing! He has this new little laugh... when we laugh he cracks up, crinkles his nose (his whole face really) and squints his eyes. It is so funny! I tried to get a shot of him in full on action, but it's so hard to get one in time!
1 comment:
Good news! I wish Josh did a good job like that during his echos.
I love the new laugh! So cute! By the way Josh has the same shirt & shoes as Aiden in that pic! How funny!
Post a Comment