AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Monday, May 18, 2009

summer weather...

This boy just can't get enough of being outside! With the triple digits we hit this weekend we deciced to get a little kiddie pool. Aiden loved it... It was so cute he kept saying "bath bath". He dunks his face right in the water. I think this kid just might be a fish!


I managed to get a picture of Darrion when he was helping out for a bit. Those come few & far between anymore with this guy now that he's older!

3 comments:

allison said...

First of all I don't know if I would have recognized Darrion had I seen him on the street because he really looks a lot older now!
Your neighborhood looks beautiful!
And that little Aiden....what a cutie in the pool! Also, what a brave little guy dipping his face!

Oh & no, we won't be at camp this year:( bummer. It would have been really cool to see you there!

Unknown said...

so cute! Parker loves to be outside and in the pool too!

Gina and the Gang said...

Wow, I'm excited that we will meet soon. Good detective work! We are going on June 5th to Sanger. Come and find me!!!!