AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Thursday, May 7, 2009

some catching up...

Well....its been awhile, a little over month to be exact. We bought our first house, we are so excited! We moved a few weeks ago, things have been so busy & on top of that our internet was giving us some trouble, but everything is up and running now!

Aiden is doing great! He runs everywhere & talks up a storm! At his last Synagis shot a couple of weeks ago, he weighed in at 1 lb 1 oz more than his previous visit! I'm so glad those shots are over with for awhile!

Aiden loves being outside! We have been working in the yard quite a bit & he loves to help (not really help, but he tries) it's so cute.
Here are a few pictures:
it's watering time...

such a hard worker...

those tomato plants are sure looking good...

my sweet little gardener in training...
You would never know he has his heart condition by the way he runs around all over the place & tries to climb things (I'm sure he will master it soon).
I remember when I was told that he would tire out quicker than other kids, yet to this point, we haven't seen it yet.

3 comments:

allison said...

Carlla...glad you are back to blogging!!! He looks awesome!
I still need to e-mail you but wanted to leave a quick comment now that I see this adorable post!

Gina and the Gang said...

So glad to see an update, considering we haven't met yet! He looks wondeful, adorable, and happy! Good to see things are going well!

Unknown said...

What a super cutie! Glad that all is well. :)