AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V & Heart Day!!

Today is not just Valentines Day....
It's a day to remember those who have lost their lives and to celebrate those who are still fighting!!

February 14th is CONGENITAL HEART DEFECT AWARENESS DAY!!


PLEASE HELP SPREAD AWARENESS!!


This is a video that I made quite some time ago for Aiden and to help spread awareness.... I've recently updated it & I thought I'd share it with you today


1 comment:

allison said...

Wow, what a tear jerker! Even more so because I remember being across the hall & watching you go through much of it.
Aiden is amazing & so are you & Gary!
I can't believe he's decided he's a walker! So awesome!!!

I've seen a lot of awreness videos but that's my favorite!