AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He's got moves!

So Aiden loves to dance and he really gets into it. It's so funny! Of course each time I tried to record it, he would stop a lot sooner than he normally does, he can usually go quite awhile and he has several different moves. It's one of the cutest things! I know this video is not the best quality and I didn't get as much of him dancing as I'd like, but I just had to share it! When I get a better one I will post it.



YOU GO AIDEN!

2 comments:

allison said...

That is so cute! Love little Aiden!

Michelle said...

Aiden's got some great moves! He is so adorable. I'm glad to see you on Hearts of Hope and hope to meet you sometime in the future!