Well....its been quite awhile since I posted! Things have been pretty busy. Aiden turned 1 year old 2 weeks ago! He is doing wonderful! He has recently in the past few days started taking steps! We are super proud of Aiden! He had a rough start but he is doing amazing now! We are grateful each day that we have been blessed with such a beautiful, sweet boy!
Here are a couple of pictures from our sneak peak from Little Kiwis Photography. We absolutely love them and cannot wait to see the rest of them! I will post more when I get the rest.

Happy Birthday....he loved it!


Happy 1 Year Birthday aiden!!
Just a few others......
He loves his grill cheese sandwiches!

He definately knows what we do with his toothbrush but it's not clear as to weather he is actually trying to brush his teeth or just simply chewing on it like he does everything else. I'd bet on chewing on it....but it looks like he knows what he is doing!
.JPG)
1 comment:
I'm so excited that you've got the blog up & running!
I love all the pictures of him...he looks great! You all look great!
Post a Comment