AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where's Aiden?

So the other day, I walked into the kitchen and right back out. I was literally like 1 minute or less. When I starting walking back into the living room, I didn't see Aiden. Which is strange cause there is no where for him to go in my living and he can't get out because of the child gate. So I started to call for him and I heard a noise. This is where I found him....

(this is the only shot I could get so excuse the poor quality)

1 comment:

Sheena said...

How fun! What a cutie! We should be at the Zoo day and hope to meet you and Aiden. Sheena