One year ago today my baby came home for the first time! He was almost 6 weeks old when he was discharged from UCSF after his Norwood. He was battling with a plural effusion, so his stay ended up longer. He was home for only 10 days but due to that plural effusion his Cardiologist ended up sending him back to have it drained. He was there an additional 10 days. Looking back on this past year, it still brings tears to my eyes to this day! I have to say it is hands down the hardest thing that I have ever experienced in my life. What an amazing baby to have endured one of the toughest & scariest things I think a person could go through, something a lot of people will never have to experience in a lifetime....and look at him now! He is a beautiful, sweet, temperamental, silly, curious and loving baby! He amazes me! We are so proud of Aiden!
4 comments:
Amazing! The first day home was so frightening! So glad to hear he is doing well.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. AIDEN IS PRECIOUS!! What little miracles, huh? So happy to have met you via blog. Aiden will be in our prayers.
Thank you for stopping by. :0) I've found heart moms to be a special group of women... :0)
You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Thank you for your prayers....we covet them.
Post a Comment