Well, Aiden is still sick. His cough & cold does seem a bit better though. He had a low grade fever for 6 days, but so far today his temperature has been normal & hopefully it stays that way. Although he has had just a low grade fever & it has not been persistent, I didn't like that it has been coming and going for 6 days so, I decided make a call to his Cardiologist yesterday. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful Cardiologist that welcomes calls to his cell phone anytime. I let him know about the virus & fever and what the Pediatrician said Saturday & he says it is not a concern to Aiden's heart but that if he still has a the low grade fever for a couple more days to take him back to his Pediatrician and have him check him again. I rarely ever call Dr Cocalis (PC) but I always feel better after speaking to him. I can call anytime...while he is with a patient in the office, or while he is attending in the PCICU, or even on a Sunday...and he always answers his cell phone, he does not sound rushed & answers any questions. He is great!
Aiden has been pretty much himself through all of this. He is still pretty playful, he is a little fussy, he is a little more clingy to momma, & he is not eating as much, but he's eating okay. On top of all of it, he is still working on one of his molars (which could be cause for some of his symptoms), but he continues to handle it well.
1 comment:
Hi Carlla
Thanks for commenting on Jillian's blog. Have you been to hearts of hope functions? I haven't in a long time - life just seems to get in the way.
Aiden is a big cutie! I'll stop by and check on him now that I have "met" you.
Dina
Post a Comment