AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Friday, March 20, 2009

Sick again...

Yes, I know, we were just sick! Now, just a few days ago, Gary was sick again, then yesterday me & now Aiden! I can't believe it! We try really hard & Aiden only got sick twice before he turned 1 year, but now, well it is twice in 1 month! Unbelievable! Gary started a new job at a hospital and it seems he's been picking stuff up and bringing it home! Uggg!! Well...what do you do??!! Just suck it up and deal with it & hopefully we won't really need any visits to the Doc's office....we will see!



Although Aiden has caught this bug floating around our house he is still as playful as ever. Here he is in his new found hiding place (he just loves those tables with shelves)

3 comments:

allison said...

Oh man, Carlla you are maybe the most careful mom I know with a heart baby. So sorry he's sick again...what a bummer. Hope it passes quickly!

Gina and the Gang said...

BUMMER!!! I'm sorry he's not well again. Casey had the same issue...very healthy when he was young enough to be kept in a bubble...but once he started walking and talking the nose kept running!!

Unknown said...

Hi Carlla! Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, I will be doing the same for your super adorable boy, Aiden! He sure is a cutie!! And it looks like him and Ava share the same amazing surgeon! :)