AIDEN WAS BORN WITH SHONES COMPLEX/HLHS. (HALF OF HIS HEART WAS UNDERDEVELOPED) HE HAS HAD 2 OF THE 3 STAGE OPEN HEART SURGERIES THAT HE NEEDS. HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY IS UNKNOWN & ONE DAY HE MAY NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT. ALTHOUGH AIDEN HAS A BIG ROAD AHEAD OF HIM, HE IS DOING EXTRAORDINARILY WELL. WE ARE SO BLESSED & GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US.















Thursday, March 12, 2009

A visit to the Doctor...

I took Aiden in to see his Pediatrician this morning. As of yesterday, he still had the low grade fever, which was the eighth day in a row. He has been normal in the mornings and runs a low grade fever(always below 101) later in the day. His Pediatrician took a look says his lungs and ears are good & noticed another molar cutting through, its barely poking out (not the one that I thought was about to come through, so he is working on probably 2 more after this) So, Dr Billigmeier thinks he caught this nasty cough/cold virus that is going around, which by the way has gotten quite a bit better & on top of it he is teething pretty bad. He says the low grade temp is probably from teething and can last another week or two...as long as it takes to cut all of those teeth. Poor baby, he has been pretty fussy too, but I am just glad that's all it is & glad his Doc didn't send him to get blood drawn, that's always a nightmare.

1 comment:

Bahar said...

Carlla
Hello, I live in Stockton. Are you in Lodi? I don't think we should give any more than that info online. Aiden looks great and yes we are finally in the clear with Arianna. She is about to be 4 on April, 6. We are blessed a millions times over to still have her in our lives. I would like to find a way for us to meet. I'll talk more with Val to get your info. Take care and God Bless.
Bahar